Exclusive Mountain Craftsman
2 - 6
About This Plan
- This mountain Craftsman house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, has a rugged exterior with a blend of shingles, board and batten siding and stone.
- Stout timbers and decorative truss combine to create a sturdy covered welcome.
- The foyer leads you to the vaulted family room with its tremendous views to the back. A fireplace on the left provides a visual focal point and the room is open to the kitchen and breakfast area.
- A deck spans the entire back of the home and is accessible from the master suite and the breakfast room.
- There are also two screened porches: a private one accessible from the master suite and the other from the kitchen.
- The upstairs gives you a bedrooms suite plus a sleeping loft. Views over the bridge connecting the two are spectacular.
- The optional finished lower level comes with the plans and gives you 1,812 square feet of space.
- And the garage, connected by a breezeway to suite your lot as needed by your builder, also comes with the plans and gives you parking for three cars plus 803 square feet of living above.
- NOTE: The garage is available for sale separately. See house plan 92369MX.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,488 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,812 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 348 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 803 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 2050 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"