3 Family Home Plan
About This Plan
- This three-family home plan gives each unit its own discreet entrance to maximize privacy.
- Each unit delivers two bedrooms and a spacious family room and kitchen.
- The main and lower level units give you 1,054 sq. ft. of living area and the upper floor unit gives you 1,050 sq. ft. of living area.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version see house plan 21208DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,162 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,054 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,054 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,050 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 4"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss