Two Family with Three Family Option
About This Plan
- This two-family home plan gives each unit its own discreet entrance to maximize privacy.
- Each unit delivers two bedrooms and a spacious family room and kitchen.
- The main level unit gives you 1,065 sq. ft. of living area and the upper floor unit gives you 1,051 sq. ft. of living area.
- Related Plan: Add a lower level apartment with house plan 21946DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,136 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,065 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,071 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,065 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 33' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss