3-Gabled 3000 Square Foot 4-Bed Transitional Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- The exterior of this 4-bed house plan screams "modern farmhouse" with its corner-wrapping front porch, board and batten siding, large windows and gables.
- Inside, the entryway is flanked by both the dining room and living room. Further, into the home, an open kitchen and great room provide a great space for entertaining guests. The kitchen includes an island with double sink, a flush snack bar, and a corner walk-in pantry. The great room is warmed by a beautiful fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets. A wonderful dinette leads to a covered patio that is perfect for outdoor entertainment.
- Upstairs, you will find four bedrooms. The master suite includes a beautiful master bathroom complete with a walk-in shower, his/her vanities, and a whirlpool tub. Bedroom 2 has its own bathroom while bedrooms 3 and 4 share a convenient Jack and Jill bath.
- The 3-car garage includes ample space and has is accessible from the front porch as well as through a mudroom complete with bench and a coat closet.
- Related Plans: Get a similar layout with an alternate exterior with house plans 62790DJ and 62772DJ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,010 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,518 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,492 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 529 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 873 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 On 12; 4 on 12