3 or 4-Bed Country Craftsman Home Plan with Loft
3 - 4
About This Plan
- You'll love this innovative and versatile country-inspired craftsman house plan, which features a fresh exterior with eye-catching accents, inviting covered front porch with columns, and a 2-car garage.
- Inside, a great room with an elegant step ceiling and cozy fireplace welcomes you home. The spacious kitchen includes an oversized island with seating for five, a second breakfast bar, a convenient walk-in pantry, and a thoughtful resource room with built-ins. The large covered rear porch is ideal for morning coffee or outdoor entertaining.
- On one side of the main level, guests will find a secluded guest suite with a full bath and walk-in closet. On the opposite side, your vaulted main-floor master awaits, where you'll find a 5-piece bath and generously sized walk-in closet with laundry access.
- Upstairs you'll discover a versatile loft space, two additional bedrooms, a full bath, and a second laundry room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior, a rearranged mudroom area and a simpler second floor with house plan 14672RK (2,148 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Please allow 10 business days for delivery on slab and walkout basement options.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,751 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,955 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 796 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,955 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss