3 or 4 Bedroom Energy Saving House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Our Net Zero energy homes incorporate significant and measureable energy-saving technology into everyone of our remarkable Hi-Performance home plans.
- Amenity rich and right-sized homes are designed to look great in any neighborhood.
- These super-efficient plans built to our specifications consume 50% less energy than a typical new home, which can reduce the monthly cost of home ownership by up to hundreds of dollars.
- Energy Smart Home Plans are built with materials readily available at most builder supply stores, with skills sub-contractors already possess.
- With living space all on one level, this Ranch home plan comes with three bedrooms and a study or use the study as the fourth bedroom.
- Double doors lead from the great room to the large rear covered lanai.
- Note the master suite is set off by itself for maximum privacy.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33121ZR and 33122ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 75' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss