3-Story 30-Foot-Wide House Plan with Rooftop Deck
About This Plan
- This 3-story house plan is just 30' wide making it great for a narrow lot. The home gives you 2,389 square feet of heated living (470 sq. ft. on the first floor, 918 sq. ft. on the second and third floor and an additional 85 sq. ft. with the rooftop stairs and vestibule) plus 838 square feet of space on the rooftop which affords you views in three directions.
- The ground floor has parking for two cars plus a flex room which can be used as a bedroom or a home office.
- The middle floor is where you congregate. It gives you an open floor plan with a living room and balcony in front and laundry and a powder room in back.
- Two bedrooms with walk-in closets and their own bathrooms are on the third floor. The master suite has a private 8' by 4' balcony.
- Enjoy the views in three directions from your rooftop deck.
- Related Plan: Get a 25'-wide version with house plan 68985VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,389 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 470 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 918 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 918 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 64 sq. ft.
- 4th Floor: 83 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x8
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 30' 7"
- Max ridge height: 39' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 10" Second Floor / 8' 10" Third Floor 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick