3000 Square Foot Mid-Century Modern House Plan with Outdoor Lounge
About This Plan
- This modern ranch house plan gives you 3 beds, 3 baths and 3,041 square feet of heated living space and offers elegant luxury all on one level.
- Enter the home through the covered porch entry where you are met by the home office with walk-in closet. Proceed further into the home and you'll find the family room 12' ceilings, a corner fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows that peer out onto the vaulted lounge with a wood-burning fireplace.
- Located near each other, you'll find the powder room, a large utility room for a washer, dryer, freezer, and plenty of counter space. This area leads into a bathroom, large vaulted workshop with toolroom and built-ins, and two garages: a 2-car, courtyard-entry garage and a 1-car, front-entry garage.
- The open open family living area is centrally located and consists of the family room, kitchen and dining room. A free-standing breakfast bar seamlessly separates the family room from the gourmet kitchen with chef’s room and pantry. The dining room has built-ins and views and access to the outdoors.
- The master suite boasts a view of the back yard and offers a luxurious master bath with his and hers vanities, a separate jet tub and glass shower, and two wardrobes with built-ins. Two family bedrooms with walk-in closets share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,041 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,041 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 107' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1157 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12