3123 Square Foot Contemporary Craftsman with Entry Courtyard
About This Plan
- This contemporary Craftsman house plan gives you 3,123 square feet of heated living space wrapped in a stone and board and batten exterior. Depending on how you use it, it gives you 3 to 5 bedrooms.
- A covered passageway leads you to an entry courtyard which allows light to get into the home and the garage. The entry gives you views across the great room with fireplace and beamed ceiling to sliding doors on the back wall that take you to a patio for entertaining.
- The kitchen has an island with two sinks and a roomy walk-in pantry. Open to the dining room and great room, the home is great for entertaining.
- The master bedroom has outdoor access and a large bathroom with two vanities, a private toilet room, a walk-in shower with two shower heads and a spa tub. A roomy walk-in closet completes the suite.
- Nearby, there's a guest bedroom with a nearby hall bath that could alternatively be used as a home office. Across the home, beds 2 and 3 are separated by a bathroom with two vanities.
- Upstairs, a flex room with bathroom can be used as another bedroom or as a play room, media room, or a separate home office or crafts room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,123 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,665 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 458 sq. ft.
- Courtyard: 167 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 267 sq. ft.
- Entry: 59 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 2"
- Depth: 76' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 960 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 6
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss