3400 Square Foot Mid-Century Modern Lake House Plan
About This Plan
- This lake house plan has sloping rooflines and three levels with outdoor living with a focus on views to the back while shaving off a couple hundred square feet of heated living area.
- The main level consists of an open and airy living space with casual dining at the kitchen island, along with space for a formal dining table.
- The wrap-around deck provides ample space for grilling, dining outdoors, or just relaxing with a view.
- Two bedrooms can be found on the main level, separated by a full bath, while the master suite consumes the upper floor and includes a 5-fixture bathroom, private balcony, and an exercise room (or second closet).
- Plenty of storage is available on the lower level that opens onto a patio, designed for a future expansion with a bedroom, a full bath, a game room and large recreation room.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 68753VR and 680011VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,433 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,115 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,448 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 870 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,602 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 335 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 6"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick