4 Bed Acadian House Plan With Bonus Room
About This Plan
- An elegant exterior with decorative wooden shutter adds curb appeal to this French Acadian home plan.
- 13' -igh ceilings in the foyer and 12' ceilings in the family room create volume and a great welcome to the home.
- The family room has a fireplace flanked by built-ins and windows overlooking the rear porch.
- The large breakfast nook with its wall of windows is open to the huge kitchen with a much-desired walk-in pantry..
- The private master suite is privately situated at the rear of the home.
- The bonus room upstairs gives you expansion possibilities and a half bath.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the bonus room and build in reverse with house plan 56309SM.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,605 sq. ft.
- Storage: 280 sq. ft.
- Entry: 47 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 299 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 32 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 687 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 3"
- Depth: 71' 5"
- Max ridge height: 29' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 693 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12