4-Bed Acadian House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Brick offers a texture-rich exterior to this 4-bedroom, Acadian house plan, complete with a welcoming front porch and side-entry garage.
- The foyer leads you directly into the center of everyday living, which merges the living room, dining area, and kitchen into one, open living space. A cozy and quiet study sits adjacent the kitchen.
- Privately situated behind the kitchen, discover the serene master bedroom, with a 5-fixture bath the homeowner is sure to enjoy.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 occupy the right side of the home, and are separated by a full bath, which they share.
- A fourth bedroom resides above the double garage, and includes a full bath and walk-in closet. Utilize this space as an office or playroom, if preferred.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 510198WDY and 510199WDY.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,255 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,876 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 379 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 214 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 10"
- Depth: 66' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 523 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick