Open Concept Acadian House Plan with 4th Bedroom Upstairs
About This Plan
- The light and fresh exterior of this Acadian house plan presents an open concept layout in the center of the design.
- A fireplace anchors the rear wall of the sizable living space, while the adjacent square-shaped kitchen hosts a large island and nearby pantry.
- Enjoy the privacy of the master bedroom, joined by a 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet. Across the hall, a pocket study offers a view over the back porch and beyond.
- Two identical bedrooms line the left side of the home, separated by a full bath with a linen closet.
- The fourth bedroom is located above the double garage and includes a full bath. This flex space could be used for guests, as a home office, or media room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 510199WDY and 510111WDY.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,371 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,906 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 380 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 236 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 4"
- Depth: 63' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 523 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Framing Type: Stick