4 Bed Acadian with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This wonderful 4 bedrom 2 bath Acadian-style house plan features an open floor plan with a large rear porch and an outdoor kitchen.
- The open design allows for entertaining and flexibility and splits the msater from the family bedrooms enhancing your privacy.
- There is a fireplace in the great room with built-ins on either side. You can see this from the roomy kitchen.
- The kitchen island has a counter for casual seating.
- Lockers by the garage entry minimize clutter and help keep the family organized.
- The master suite has tray ceilings and the bath offers a separate tub and shower with dual walk in closets.
- The roof is stick framed with a 12:12 main pitch and a 9:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,141 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,141 sq. ft.
- Storage: 54 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 224 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 40 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 57' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick