4-Bed Barndominium with Open Living Space and Storage Mezzanine
About This Plan
- The simplicity and convenience afforded by this Barndominium plan make it a standout design.
- The oversized garage is attached to the right side of the home and features a 36'2" wide by 8'4" deep, storage mezzanine.
- The wraparound porch welcomes you into the open living room and island kitchen with a fireplace that adds a touch of warmth and ambiance to the living space.
- The master bedroom is tucked towards the rear of the main level and enjoys access to the laundry room.
- Upstairs, a generous loft leads to 3 bedrooms that share a full bathroom with a linen closet and double-sink vanity.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for corrugated metal siding.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,152 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,080 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,072 sq. ft.
- Storage: 362 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 371 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1440 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss