4-Bed Beach Craftsman House Plan with Outdoor Spaces in Back
About This Plan
- Build this house by the beach and you'll have great views over the dunes in back. Built over a drive-under garage, the main living floor is one story up and has outdoor spaces in back to enjoy the views.
- The kitchen has commanding views to the dining and family rooms and has great workspace and storage.
- Pocket doors reveal a media/lounge room and a private study has French doors that open to the front porch as well as a vestibule entry inside.
- Enjoy both an open deck and a covered porch in back, each accessible to the main home by French doors. Stairs from the deck take you down to the lower level.
- The top floor gives you four bedrooms and a loft. The master suite has its own private balcony overlooking the back. Laundry is conveniently located in the center of the floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,445 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,793 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,652 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 252 sq. ft.
- Deck: 190 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 524 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Post/Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1793 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 6" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick