4-Bed Coastal Contemporary House Plan with Butler's Pantry and Covered Lanai
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom, coastal Craftsman home plan will stand out amongst other seaside retreats with its ribbed metal roof, board and batten siding, and grand front entry.
- The spacious foyer with a 12' ceiling guides you into a great room filled with natural light. Coffered ceilings and a wall of built-ins give this room an air of elegance.
- This kitchen was designed with dinner parties in mind. The large island serves as a natural gathering spot, while a sizable butler's pantry with a utility sink can be used for additional prep space.
- The rear wall retracts for a true indoor outdoor lifestyle and the covered lanai provides a shaded retreat outdoors.
- The owner's suite occupies the right side of the home, complete with two walk-in closets and a freestanding tub in the 5-fixture ensuite.
- Two additional guest suites reside on the main level, while upstairs, you will find a fourth bedroom and quiet study, both with access to a covered balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,620 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,890 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 730 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 677 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 77 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 82' 8"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 893 sq. ft.
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12