4-Bed Contemporary Home Plan with Media Room
About This Plan
- Abundant natural light fills this home due to the wealth of windows on the front elevation. Stone accents and clean lines contribute to the striking curb appeal of this contemporary, 4-bedroom house plan.
- The great room and neighboring dining room feature sliding doors which lead you to a covered, outdoor living space. The kitchen's large island offers ample workspace and seating for three, and a walk-in pantry helps the cook remain organized.
- A secluded den, on the main level, sits across the hall from a full bathroom.
- On one side of the second level, discover your master suite which features a square, bay window, a 4-fixture master bath with a separate tub and shower, and a large, walk-in closet. A second-level, laundry room separates the master and two additional bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The 2-car garage enters on the lower level which features a fourth bedroom, a media room, and a full bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 23615JD (3,205 sq. ft.) and eliminate the lower level with 23604JD (2,520 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,341 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 917 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,242 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,182 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 34' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss