4-Bed Contemporary Home Plan with Multiple Covered Porches and Outdoor Kitchen
About This Plan
- The outdoor living enthusiast will love this contemporary, 4-bedroom house plan which boasts three back, covered porches and an outdoor kitchen. The low-pitched, hip roof and stone accents contribute to the sleek design of this home.
- The foyer guides you into an open-concept floor plan allowing for clean sight lines between the great room, dining room, and kitchen. Two perpendicular walls in the great room boast retractable, sliding doors, leading you to the expansive outdoor living space.
- The kitchen includes an oversized island with seating for four and a walk-in pantry.
- Your private, first-floor master suite awaits, featuring access to the back porch, a 5-fixture bathroom with a freestanding tub surrounded by windows, and a walk-in closet.
- A quiet den, or guest bedroom, can be found on the other side of the home, along with a powder bath with a shower, and your main-level, laundry room. An outdoor kitchen sits adjacent the pool equipment room.
- Upstairs, discover three additional bedrooms and a large bonus room above the 3-car garage. A second-level, covered deck can be accessed from two of the bedrooms.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,060 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,610 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,450 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 126' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1075 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss