4-Bed Contemporary House Plan with Large Covered Lanai
About This Plan
- This gorgeous contemporary house plan boasts a double garage on either side of the home, and an open-concept floor plan which extends outdoors onto the covered lanai, complete with a summer kitchen.
- A quiet office and formal dining room border the foyer, and clean sight lines are provided from the front of the home to the back lanai.
- A retractable wall of sliding doors in the great room caters to an indoor / outdoor lifestyle, and the chef of the household will appreciate the ample workspace and storage in the kitchen.
- Retreat to the luxurious owner's suite, complete with a tray ceiling, dual walk-in closets, and spacious en suite. A second bedroom suite resides nearby and includes a full bath.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 are located on the other side of the home, each with their own full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,057 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,057 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 1,016 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 77 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 84' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1374 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 15' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss