4-Bed Country Craftsman with Garage Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A covered entry porch with a large gable centered above and a courtyard-entry garage greet you to this 4-bed country Craftsman house plan.
- The center of the home gives you an open floor plan with a vaulted family room with balcony overlook (if you choose to build the optional upper floor layout). The room is open to the kitchen which has a large walk-in pantry and an island with seating for up to five people as well as the breakfast room.
- A vaulted porch is accessible from the family room through two sets of French doors and shares a 2-sided fireplace with the family room.
- The owner's suite has a tray ceiling and has access to the back patio. The bath gives you dual vanities, a bath, a shower and a large walk-in closet which has access to the laundry room.
- Across the home you'll find two bedrooms sharing a Jack-and-Jill bath and an office.
- The home comes with two upstairs options: one gives you a guest room and the other adds a media room with overlook and bonus room over the garage.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car side-entry garage with house plan 46331LA and 3-car courtyard-entry garage with house plan 46325LA.
Optional Second Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,928 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,928 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 243 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 184 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 532 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 3"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick