4 Bed Country Escape
About This Plan
- Striking good looks and a pergola-covered entry draw your attention to this wonderful Mountain house plan.
- The open concept living area lets you see right through the dining room to the huge living room and patio beyond.
- Built-ins flank each side of the fireplace giving you extra storage.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with a beautiful vaulted ceiling.
- On the second floor, loft space overlooks the vaulted living room below.
- Use the bonus room as a 4th bedroom if desired.
- Related: Get an alternate house plan with 23287JD (2,500+ sq. ft.)
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,512 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,479 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,033 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 316 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss