4 Bed Country Home with Options
About This Plan
- This 4 bed cottage comes with a two car garage and is great for narrow lots.
- A covered porch graces the front and shelters the entry.
- Inside, you are greeted by the vaulted living room which opens to the kitchen by the eating bar. A fireplace is a nice touch in this space.
- The dining area is open to the kitchen and has access to the rear porch.
- Three bedrooms line up along the left side of the home.
- The master bed and bedroom 2 have private baths and the other bathroom is shared by bedrooms 3 and 4.
- Related Plans: Remove the garage with house plan 52253WM (1,397 sq. ft.). See another 3 bedroom garaged version with house plan 52251WM (1,397 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,694 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,694 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 64 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick