4 Bed Craftsman Beauty With Exterior Options
About This Plan
- This 4 bed Craftsman house plan has a great exterior and comes in an alternate version with another great exterior.
- The open layout inside is ideal for families who want to spend time together.
- And when you want some alone time, the study makes a wonderful retreat.
- Pocket doors close off the dining room when you are entertaining.
- The mud room and big walk-in pantry add efficiency.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs along with a cozy playroom for the kids.
- The home comes with a walk-in storage closet and second floor laundry room.
- The master suite gets its own private balcony and a giant walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 500001VV.
- NOTE: Plans restricted from construction in the Richmond, Virginia area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,554 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,485 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,069 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 391 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 234 sq. ft.
- Attic: 420 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 70 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 642 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Attic 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss
- New American
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Photo Gallery