4-Bed Craftsman Home Plan with Beds and Laundry Upstairs
About This Plan
- With it's eye-catching shingled and clapboard exterior and beefy gabled front porch, this Craftsman house plan has great curb appeal.
- The open layout inside is ideal for families who want to spend time together. And when you want some alone time, the study makes a wonderful retreat.
- Pocket doors close off the study for added privacy.
- The mud room and walk-in pantry add efficiency.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs along with a cozy playroom for the kids. The second floor laundry room is a real convenience.
- The master suite has a giant walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- Related Plans: Get a 3-car garage with house plan 500035VV (2,885 sq. ft.). Get an extra bathroom with house plan 500045VV (2,991 sq. ft.). Get more room with house plan 500001VV (3,532 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,991 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,304 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,687 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 214 sq. ft.
- Entry: 306 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 8"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 627 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss