4-Bed Craftsman Home Plan with Beds Upstairs and 3-Car Garage
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- With it's eye-catching shingled and clapboard exterior and beefy gabled front porch, this Craftsman house plan has great curb appeal.
- The open layout inside is ideal for families who want to spend time together. And when you want some alone time, the study makes a wonderful retreat.
- Pocket doors close off the study for added privacy.
- The mud room and walk-in pantry add efficiency.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs along with a cozy playroom for the kids. The second floor laundry room is a real convenience.
- The master suite has a giant walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car garage with house plan 500038VV (2,997 sq. ft.). Get more room with house plan 500001VV (3,532 sq. ft.; 2 car garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,855 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,243 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,612 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 306 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 213 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 8"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 716 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss