4-Bed Craftsman Plan with Flex Room and Study
About This Plan
- Shake siding adorns the facade of this 4-bedroom, Craftsman home plan with timber-framed gables enhancing the curb appeal.
- A covered porch welcomes you inside where a flex room and study frame the foyer.
- The kitchen opens to the single dining area and a pocket office nearby provides a nice spot to work with natural light.
- The extra-deep, double garage provides plenty of space for storage and a drop zone just inside serves to catch your bags, shoes, and outerwear.
- The second level consists of four bedrooms and the laundry room, including the owner's suite with a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- NOTE: Please allow up to 20 business days for delivery.
Optional Main Level Layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,945 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,474 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,471 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 619 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12