4-Bed Craftsman Ranch Home Plan for a Rear-Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom ranch embraces Craftsman details blending traditional design with modern flair and is ideally suited for a rear-sloping lot.
- An open floor plan features a spacious kitchen that overlooks the great room so mom can keep an eye on the kids while preparing dinner.
- The master suite lies behind the kitchen and garage away from the other bedrooms for maximum privacy and it includes his and hers closets, dual sinks and a tray ceiling. Two more bedrooms are located off the entry to the left with a shared full bathroom off the hallway.
- Other amenities include a bench with lockers off the back door, a gas fireplace in the great room, a formal dining room and a casual dinette area.
- Stairs take you to the large family room with game room nook with sliding doors accessing the outside. Barn doors slide open to reveal a home theater. Across the home, your fourth bedroom with full bath await. There is also lots of storage and room for mechanicals.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the finished lower level with house plan 89782AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,583 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,392 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,191 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 10"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 802 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss