About This Plan
- This three bedroom ranch embraces Craftsman details blending traditional design with modern flair.
- An open floor plan features a spacious kitchen that overlooks the great room so mom can keep an eye on the kids while preparing dinner.
- The master suite lies behind the kitchen and garage away from the other bedrooms for maximum privacy and it includes his and hers closets, dual sinks and a tray ceiling.
- The remaining two bedrooms are off the entry to the left with a shared full bathroom off the hallway.
- Other amenities include a bench with lockers off the back door, a gas fireplace in the great room, a formal dining room and a casual dinette area.
- With 2171 square feet of finished space, this ranch will appeal to a variety of homeowners.
ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,171 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,171 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 10"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 806 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms