4-Bed Craftsman With 3-Car Courtyard-Entry Garage
About This Plan
- A courtyard garage with a 2-car portion offset from the 1-car portion - creates a warm welcome to this 4-bed Craftsman house plan.
- A covered entry takes you to the foyer with open views to the living room and dining room on either side.
- In back of the home, the family room has soaring ceilings and a fireplace.
- The kitchen has a large island with a wider portion giving you seating on three sides.
- Four bedrooms are upstairs including the master suite with vaulted ceiling. A vaulted bonus room - factored into the total living area figures - over the garage can be put to many uses.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,438 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,854 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,584 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss