4-Bed Farmhouse Plan Second Floor Bedroom, Office and Media Room
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom farmhouse plan offers beautiful curb appeal, along with board and batten siding under gabled, metal roofs, an outdoor living room and deck, a 2-car garage, and split bedrooms for added privacy.
- French doors open to the foyer which has access to the dining room to the right and to the family room ahead.
- The heart of the home is centered around the family room which is open to the kitchen. The kitchen island provides casual seating and ample workspace for meal preparation and entertaining. Barn doors reveal the spacious walk-in pantry.
- The main-level master bedroom has rear deck access and features a tray ceiling, 5-fixture bath, and large walk-in closet. On the other side of the home, two additional bedrooms have walk-in closets and full bathrooms.
- Upstairs, a fourth bedroom offers a secluded space for guests. A loft/media room and a private office - plus unfinished expansion or storage space - completes the home.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plans 46363LA (3,556 sq. ft.) and 46362LA (2,966 sq. ft.)
- NOTE: Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,805 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,796 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,009 sq. ft.
- Deck: 524 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 315 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 247 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 384 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 74' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12