Ideal 4-Bedroom Farmhouse Plan with Vaulted Ceiling and Main-Level Master
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom farmhouse plan offers beautiful curb appeal, along with board and batten siding under gabled, metal roofs, an expansive covered back porch, a 3-car garage, and split bedrooms for added privacy.
- A quiet study and dining room, both featuring tray ceilings, border the foyer.
- The heart of the home is centered around a fireplace in the 2-story living room, with a vaulted ceiling, and offers a desirable open-concept floor plan. The kitchen’s oversized island provides casual seating and ample workspace for meal preparation and entertaining. The cook in the house will benefit from the walk-in pantry and butler's pantry. A breakfast nook overlooks the back, covered porch.
- The main-level, master bedroom, with french doors leading to the back deck, features a tray ceiling, 5-fixture bath, and large walk-in closet with access to the main-level laundry room. On the other side of the home, two additional bedrooms provide walk-in closets and full bathrooms.
- Upstairs, a fourth bedroom offers a secluded space for guests, and a lofted media room serves as bonus space.
- A mudroom with built-in lockers keeps you organized when entering from the 2-car garage.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 46392LA (3,805 sq. ft.) and get a smaller version with house plan 46362LA (2,966 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,556 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,895 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 661 sq. ft.
- Storage: 117 sq. ft.
- Deck: 547 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 288 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 234 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 721 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 3"
- Depth: 88' 9"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 783 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12