4-Bed Farmhouse Plan with Walk-out Basement
About This Plan
- A blend of vertical and horizontal siding add to the classic curb appeal provided with this 4-bedroom Farmhouse plan.
- To the left of the foyer, discover the laundry room with a built-in desk / office space and a powder bath.
- A fireplace adds warmth and comfort to the living room which flows into the kitchen and attached dining area. Retreat to the back porch when entertaining and enjoy those warm summer nights.
- The main-level location of the owner's suite considers your future needs and includes a walk-in closet and toilet room in the attached bath. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share the second level with a loft.
- The walk-out basement delivers a sizable bonus room, dedicated storage, and a fourth bedroom with a 4-fixture bathroom.
- Related Plan: Build on a slab or crawlspace with house plan 50208PH.
Basement with Crawlspace
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,120 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 868 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,503 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 749 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12