Country Farmhouse Plan with Loft and First-floor Owner's Suite
About This Plan
- A blend of vertical and horizontal siding add to the classic curb appeal provided with this Country Farmhouse plan.
- To the left of the foyer, discover the laundry room with a built-in desk / office space and a powder bath.
- A fireplace adds warmth and comfort to the living room which flows into the kitchen and attached dining area. Retreat to the back porch when entertaining and enjoy those warm summer nights.
- The main-level location of the owner's suite considers your future needs and includes a walk-in closet and toilet room in the attached bath.
- Upstairs, bedrooms 2 and 3 are similar in size and enjoy a flexible loft next to a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get a basement with house plan 50209PH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,252 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,503 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 749 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss