4-bed Farmhouse-style House Plan with Home Office and Split Bed Layout
3.5 - 6.5
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This farmhouse style-house plan offers a covered porch in the front and a patio in the rear. The exterior has an attractive board and batten siding with wood beams surrounding the covered porch and wood work in the gables.
- Upon entering, you'll be welcomed to the foyer that leads to the great room, dining room and office. The great room has a fireplace and a large set of sliding doors looking out to the backyard. An open-floor layout, the kitchen offers unobstructed view to the great room and the backyard.
- Further into the home, you'll find the master bedroom, with it's accompanying bathroom and walk-in closet, with standing shower, tub, and separate vanities.
- This home offers basement expansion (when finished as shown, you get an additional 2,999 square feet of heated living area) with a game room, play room, gym with sauna, theater, 3 more bedrooms with walk-in closets, laundry, and plenty of storage. Another bedroom is added along with the expansion on the main level.
Optional Walkout Foundation
Optionally Finished Basement Foundation (+ $395)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,411 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,411 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 415 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 416 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,999 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 1"
- Depth: 78' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 995 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"