4-Bed Florida Home Plan with Golf Cart Storage
About This Plan
- Arched entryways and windows add to the immense curb appeal offered by this 4-bedroom Florida home plan, complete with two stately columns supporting the second-level balcony.
- Exposed beams line the great room's ceiling, while a multi-panel glass door retracts for an indoor outdoor living space. The adjoining kitchen presents an angled island and a corner walk-in pantry is easily accessible when preparing meals.
- Lining the left side of the main level, you will find the master suite, a quiet study, and the laundry room.
- Take the stairs or elevator to maneuver between floors. Upstairs, a generous recreation room with a morning bar opens to a covered lanai, and a 3rd floor observation deck serves as the cherry on top.
- Each of the three bedroom suites upstairs include a full bath and walk-in closet.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,708 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,210 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,498 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 749 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 37 sq. ft.
- Deck: 598 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 79' 10"
- Max ridge height: 37' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 578 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss