4-Bed Florida Home Plan with Mediterranean Influences
About This Plan
- Strong asymmetrical rooflines combine with a carved stone frieze over the arched entryway of this 4-bedroom Florida home plan to create a striking facade.
- The home's interaction with outdoor spaces makes it perfect for entertaining small or large gatherings. Hipped rooflines, carved eave brackets, and varied gables evoke a sense of the past in this Mediterranean-style design.
- Cutting-edge appliances in the kitchen, a state-of-the-art utility room, and retreating glass walls in the leisure room add to the modern look. The hand-carved fireplace is nestled between built-in cabinetry and lies underneath the cove-lit coffered-ceiling in the living room.
- A split-bedroom floor plan ensures privacy to the master wing of the home, which features a sitting area, his and hers walk-in closets, and a master bath with luxe amenities.
- On the opposite wing, three guest bedrooms offer plenty of space for overnight guests, and a game room tucked near the rear of the home opens to a veranda.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,993 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,993 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 527 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 64 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 98' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 915 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard