4-Bed French Country House Plan Around 3,000 Square Feet
4.5 - 7.5
About This Plan
- This luxurious French Country house is a stunning, spacious, and elegant home with exquisite features that are sure to impress. The width provided by the porte cochere creates the illusion of a large estate in a 3,300 sq. ft. package.
- This best-selling house boasts a total of 4 bedrooms, each with its own private bathroom, and a large kitchen that is perfect for h posting dinner parties and family gatherings.
- An impressive spiral staircase is a focal point of the house, providing an impressive entrance that leads to the second floor.
- The first floor is designed with an open-concept family and dining room, which creates a warm and inviting space for entertaining guests.
- High ceilings and large windows allow natural light to fill the space, creating a bright and airy atmosphere.
- The family room has a fireplace, providing a cozy focal point when viewed from the kitchen.
- The kitchen is a chef's dream, with two islands, top-of-the-line appliances, and plenty of storage.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 12307JL (3,302 sq. ft) and eliminate the extra garage and porte-cochere with plan 12314JL (3,125 sq. ft.)
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,027 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,219 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 808 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 709 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 81 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 293 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,126 sq. ft.
- Porte Cochere: 1,195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, 6, or 7
- Full bathrooms: 4, 5, 6, or 7
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 143' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1463 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"