4 Bed Hill Country Ranch House Plan with Stone Exterior
About This Plan
- The 4 bed, one-story hill country ranch house plan has a stone exterior and a 3-car side-load garage.
- Step through the foyer and you'll find an open floor plan with the kitchen connected to the living room and breakfast area.
- The master suite is located on the right and has outdoor access and a large walk-in closet. Also on the right-hand side is a media room and a safe room.
- Three more beds are clustered on the left of the home, each with their own baths.
- The outdoor living room in back has ample space for furniture and makes a great spot for entertaining.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,225 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,225 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 650 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 269 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 106' 1"
- Depth: 77' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1032 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss