4-Bed Home Plan Designed for Convenience
About This Plan
- After a long day at work or play, what better way to come home than have a seat, take off your shoes and set your things down? A drop zone, complete with seat and coat closet, is just the first convenience you'll notice in this home plan.
- The laundry is off the rear foyer away from guests and entertaining zones but very close to the master suite. You'll find it more convenient to do ironing and washing and spend less time carrying loads of laundry around.
- Ten foot ceilings in both the family and master bedroom, along with an arched window in bedroom three, lend elegance to the home.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 40896DB and 42300DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,301 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 977 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,324 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 30 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 479 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"