4-Bed Home Plan with Large Outdoor Living Spaces
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom home plan, topped by a gable roof clad in metal, features a wrap-around porch that awaits the porch swing of your dreams.
- Inside, a grand vaulted ceiling above the family room extends onto the back patio, offering a cohesive element between indoor and outdoor living spaces. The open kitchen offers ample workspace, and a walk-in pantry makes good use of the area beneath the stairs.
- A dining room adjacent the kitchen includes french doors to encourage dining on the front porch.
- The deluxe master suite provides access to the back patio, and homeowners will delight in the master bath with a garden tub, oversized wardrobe, and safe room.
- Two additional bedrooms behind the 3-car garage share a Jack-and-Jill bath, while the fourth bedroom and a full bath can be found upstairs.
- Related Plan: Get a fifth bedroom and a game room upstairs with house plan 36594TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,137 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,684 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 453 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 784 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1016 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12