5-Bed Two-Story House Plan with Ample Outdoor Living Space
About This Plan
- This 5-bedroom home plan, topped by a gable roof clad in metal, features a wrap-around porch that awaits the porch swing of your dreams.
- Inside, a grand vaulted ceiling above the family room extends onto the back patio, offering a cohesive element between indoor and outdoor living spaces. The open kitchen offers ample workspace, and a walk-in pantry makes good use of the area beneath the stairs.
- A dining room adjacent the kitchen includes french doors to encourage dining on the front porch.
- The deluxe master suite provides access to the back patio, and homeowners will delight in the master bath with a garden tub, oversized wardrobe, and safe room.
- Two additional bedrooms behind the 3-car garage share a Jack-and-Jill bath, while bedrooms 4 and 5 share the second level with a game room for all to enjoy.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the upstairs game room and Bed 5 with house plan 36593TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,921 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,684 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,237 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1016 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12