4-Bed House Plan Designed For Convenience
About This Plan
- Work from home in your convenient home office located right off the foyer of this Northwest house plan.
- A big fireplace warms the living room where you get views of the dining area and large kitchen.
- Homeowners will appreciate the walk-in pantry and the handy peninsula eating bar.
- A utility room lies close by so you can keep the laundry moving while cooking meals.
- The spacious second floor includes four bedrooms plus loft space.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 40896DB and 40897DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,309 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 977 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,332 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 486 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12