4 Bed House Plan for a Front Sloping Lot with a 2-Sided Fireplace
About This Plan
- Great for a front sloping lot, the lower level features a drive-under garage with a home office with garden doors inside. Plus, you'll find a large flexible space ideal for use as a games room with media center.
- The main level captures views throughout the open activity area which includes the island kitchen, dining area, living room and the heart-stopping sun room with windows on three sides and two-sided fireplace on the fourth.
- For an open-air experience, step onto the oversize deck and enjoy the views.
- Dual master suites - one on the main floor and one upstairs - provide comfort and privacy. Two additional bedrooms ensure room for all.
- Related Plan: Get an unfinished basement with house plan 2120DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,927 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 969 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,333 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 625 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 354 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss