About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This cottage-style vacation home can be enjoyed all year round. The daylight basement provides space for a hobby or the opportunity for later expansion.
- Wonderful for outdoor meals, the screened porch connects to the small entry porch. Inside, the public area forms one large space complete with all the elements for easy living: a pantry closet, a corner fireplace, a snack-bar island and more formal dining space.
- Completing the first floor are a bedroom with a walk-in closet and a bathroom with a laundry closet. Upstairs, the four-fixture bath can be entered from the hall or from one of the two bedrooms. Note the sloped ceilings.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse with house plan 2107DR.
- Get a finished lower level with drive-under garage with house plan 22321DR.