About This Plan
- This cottage-style vacation home can be enjoyed all year round. The daylight basement provides space for a hobby or the opportunity for later expansion.
- Wonderful for outdoor meals, the screened porch connects to the small entry porch. Inside, the public area forms one large space complete with all the elements for easy living: a pantry closet, a corner fireplace, a snack-bar island and more formal dining space.
- Completing the first floor are a bedroom with a walk-in closet and a bathroom with a laundry closet. Upstairs, the four-fixture bath can be entered from the hall or from one of the two bedrooms. Note the sloped ceilings.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse with house plan 2107DR.
- Get a finished lower level with drive-under garage with house plan 22321DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,484 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 908 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 576 sq. ft.
- Deck: 37 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 44 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 180 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 908 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 8"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss