4-Bed House Plan with a Brilliant Palladian Window
About This Plan
- A brilliant Palladian window in the study perfectly captures the light and is an attractive feature to this 2,265 sq. ft. house plan.
- A comfy living room with fireplace eases into the dining area to a massive kitchen with an eat-at island with cooktop, laundry area and half bath.
- Upstairs, the master suite showcases an large walk-in closet and a great private bath. Three addititonal bedrooms and two full bathrooms complete the upstairs.
- Related Plans: Get a version in reverse layout with house plan 21642DR (2,185 s.f. in reverse layout) get a 1-car garage and 3 bedrooms with house plan 21061DR (1,909 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,090 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,175 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 466 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss