4-Bed House Plan with Craftsman-Style Porch
About This Plan
- A marvelous porch with Craftsman-style pillars wraps around this attractive Craftsman house plan. Inside, the two-story foyer is highlighted by a dramatic stairway. The formal dining and living rooms flow together, opening to the porch via French doors.
- A family room, bayed nook and kitchen with island comprise the informal living area. Fireplaces add warmth and focus to both the family and living rooms.
- In its own wing upstairs, the master suite features detailed ceilings and a sitting room with bay window. A corner garden tub and large walk-in shower are found in the master bath.
- A second-story loft overlooks the foyer and leads to three family bedrooms.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Master-Down Version: Get a master-down with house plan 23297JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,770 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,510 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,260 sq. ft.
- Deck: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 745 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss