4 Bed House Plan with Turreted Exterior
About This Plan
- This beautiful 4 bed Mediterranean style house plan is detailed with thinset stone, stucco, wood brackets and a rounded turret.
- A sense of grandeur captivates guest within a 2-story-high entry hall that offers views through openings into an equally lofty great room. The great room is warmed by a fireplace, and brightened by a trio of windows.
- The breakfast area, which along with the kitchen, is open to the great room and gets great natural light and is highlighted by it's own fireplace. The kitchen features ample counter space, an island workspace/breakfast bar, and a walk-in pantry.
- Steps away from the kitchen lies a utility area that includes the laundry room and bench and lockers. This area acts as a buffer between the living areas of the home and the 3-car garage.
- The secluded master suite lies across the home steps away from a stately den. Double doors open to a bath area that includes an oval soaking tub, walk-in shower, compartmented toilet and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, each of the three secondary bedrooms has a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-n-Jill bath and bedroom 4 has a private bath. A loft area offers views to the great room and entry hall below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,667 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,687 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 980 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 991 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12