4 Bed Mediterranean House Plan with Lanai
About This Plan
- A covered entry with quoins and a stucco exterior give this 4 bed Mediterranean style house plan great curb appeal.
- The foyer opens to the family room with a beautiful coffered ceiling that ranges in height from 15'6" to 18;4". The back wall opens to the rear lanai creating a great indoor/outdoor entertaining space.
- The kitchen has an angled peninsula with seating and has views to the lanai through the nook and easy access to the formal dining room.
- The master suite is privately located in back and has a five fixture bath, a walk-in closet and convenient access to the laundry room. Three more bedrooms are located across the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,761 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,761 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 255 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 85 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 73' 8"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 749 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss