4 Bed Mediterranean with Angled Garage
About This Plan
- This 2-story Mediterranean-style house plan has an angled 3 car garage and an exterior with a combination of stone and stucco.
- A covered entry greets your guests and welcomes you inside where you are swept into the open floor plan. The 2-story great room is open to the kitchen and dining area and a fireplace anchors the right wall. Windows look out across the rear deck.
- A private den has French doors and a coffered ceiling. There is also one family bedroom on the main floor as well as the utility room with laundry off the garage entrance.
- Upstairs, you have views to the foyer and great room below. The master occupies the left half of the home and has a tray ceiling. Two more bedrooms are across the home and share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,480 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,472 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,008 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 731 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12